Monday, December 20, 2010

Dijon "Fried" Chicken

Okay, in my attempt to be healthy this week, I'm trying to keep the meals low cal/low fat. This chicken dish is fast and super easy.

Morgan doesn't like large chicken breasts (I could make some more inappropriate comments about breast sizes but I will refrain), and I hate pounding them out, unless I'm making a rolled chicken dish. So, here's my time saving tip: Take the breasts and a sharp knife and slice it horizontally to make two thin pieces (don't slice them in half, then you'll just have two thick strips).

Ingredients:
2 thin chicken breasts
2 Tablespoon dijon mustard
1/4 cup bread crumbs
2 Tablespoon Parmesan cheese
Pepper

Preheat oven to 475. Coat both sides of the chicken with mustard. Dredge in bread crumbs. Sprinkle with cheese. Place in a pan coated in cooking spray.
Bake for 25 minutes. Chicken will be crispy, flavorful, and juicy!
Serve with a salad and veggies.

1 comment:

  1. I made this for NYE. Delish! We will be making this again.. and again. Thanks Ryan.

    ReplyDelete